An interview about security

In this interview I try to answer some questions about security. As you can probably see, the term cyber security is used here, although I have tried to be clear that I mostly work with information Security and not cyber security. 


Summer is on it's way, even here in rainy parts of west Norway. Since many of you (and me as well) have some time off around this time, I wanted to give you a little reading material for the beach.

This interview was done after I did a session on information protection with MVP Olav Tvedt when we visited Microsoft a little while ago. I hope some of you find it interesting.

Pål Winther on cyber security

Please comment if you have any thoughts.

For those of us who are more lucky than me, this might be the view this summer.


Have a great summer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not Forward and the protection of attachments

Using Do not Forward or Encrypt Only as the results of a Sensitivity Label